SLIDER

31.7.10

Retaining Moisture at Night

Recently I decided to adjust my night time hair regime. As much as spraying the water + glycerin mixture and using the satin head wrap has increased the amount moisture retained, I still have to moisturise my hair with olive oil/shea butter quite often in the morning.

But I found a solution to my problem, lately I've been spraying up my hair with water + glycerin, combing out the curls and plaiting my hair into giant cornrows before wrapping my head with my satin clothe at night. When I do this process (which only take a couple of minutes btw) my feels even softer in the moring then I left it!

It does take time and loses some natural curl but I love the feeling of my hair afterwards - soft, soft, soft. Does anyone else do this?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design