SLIDER

28.7.10

Why I love Aloe Vera (and why you should too)!


With all the product ingredient scares recently, I have decided that it is time to find alternatives from my potentially toxic products. So last week whilst visiting my local health store I picked up some Aloe Vera Gel, hoping to experiment with it and see how this natural gel could measure up to my Eco Styler. And I was not disappointed at all!



Aloe Vera worked great on my hair, I loved it! I applied as if were my regular gel by finger combing it through section of damp hair and my hair curl up quickly. The aloe vera wasn't sticky, tacky or gummy like some gels do and when it dried which was pretty quickly, my hair was not crunchy or hard. I also noticed my hair felt much more moist and soft with the aloe vera gel.

Benefits of using Aloe Vera on hair;
  • Reduces hair loss in some cases even fight against alopecia
  • Stimulates hair growth
  • Good for scalp reduces dandruff
  • Can be used as anti-frizz product
  • Has healing properties on hair
  • Reduces dryness on hair and scalp
  • Can give hair shine
  • Doesn't leave hair greasy and barely any build up

Granted, Aloe Vera Gel/Oil can set you back when it comes to money but I feel it is definitely a worth while investment.

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design