SLIDER

30.8.10

Working A Hat


It's coming up to winter and therefore hat season! For me a hat has to be an extension of my overall "look" and therefore sometimes a black woolly hat won't do.

 
[A bit boring don't you think?]

This autumn and winter you'll be sure to see me wearing a variety of hats in different colours and styles. My first hat look however is a purple knit beret (or tam) with my hair styled in flat twist on the sides and a quiff in the centre. To make it look even funkier I decided to wear some animal print circular earring (which you can see in the some of the photos below).

This was actually my first attempt at flat twists so I'm pretty proud of myself but as you probably can see my flat twist are likkle bit wonky.



 
[I was totally messing about with the poses, lol]

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design