SLIDER

6.12.10

PRODUCT REVIEW: Herbal Essences It's A Curl Thing Conditioner


Price: £3.49 for 400ml

What it says: I give a twist for curly & wavy hair. Quench your curls and waves with my conditioner. My nourishing formula with French lavender and jade plant extracts fights the frizz and gives you shiny, manageable spirals that bounce with joy.


Ingredient: Aqua, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Limonene, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Amyl Cinnamal, Magnesium Nitrate, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Crassula Argentea Leaf Extract, CI 60730, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Triacetin, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.



What I'd say: This conditioner has a great smell; it has a lavender scent. The consistency is just right and personally I think it has like a luxurious feel, which reminds me of the old Herbal Essences adverts, lol. I don't know it might be me but I personally like a bit more slip with my conditioner. Therefore I had to add a few drop of coconut oil. After using this conditioner, I notice a more defined spring to my curls but I did have a few frizzes. My hair definitely felt smoother and look shinier after using the product and I didn't experience dryness either. The ingredient are all to great but there are some natural extract in there, on the other hand.

Bottom line: Good product overall which loses mark mainly because of the ingredient and lack of slip but other than it's great for soft, shiny, smooth defined hair.

Rating: 4 out of 5

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design