SLIDER

13.1.11

PRODUCT REVIEW: Herbal Essences Frizz Fighter Conditioner

Price: £3.25 for 400ml

What they say: Herbal Essences Frizz Fighter Smoothing Shampoo with Mandarin Oil & Pearl Extract. I am a fearless tamer for Frizzy Hair.  I'm a nourishing formula with mandarin oil and pearl extract. Let me tame your hair making it smooth from strand to strand. I'll fight for your right to banish the frizz. For extra smooth-as-silkiness, start with my smoothing shampoo.

Ingredients: Aqua, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropryl Dimethicone, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Limonene, Magnesium Nitrate, Margarita Powder, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil, CI 47005, CI 14700, CI 17200, Triacetin, Methylchlorioisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

What I’d say: This is another conditioner from Herbal Essences with that ‘Oh, yes’ factor. This stuff smell absolutely gorgeous and it also feels incredible when you apply it to your hair. The conditioner is quite a thick consistency which I like a lot and a little goes quite far because of this.



It moisturise my hair beautifully and when I live the shower my kinks and curls look quite defined and smooth. To get the best out of this conditioner, I apply it in sections and smooth into my hair from root to tips with special attention given to the ends (because dry ends are usually the reason for frizz). However, you do have to mind how you then style and moisturise thereafter, otherwise you may defeat the whole purpose of the conditioner. Also, this conditioner works best in a regime where you are also deep conditioning and sealing hair. But this conditioner is great it minimises and sometime even eliminates frizzies.

Bottom line: It’s a great buy, losing points only because of ingredients.

Rating: 4 out of 5

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design