SLIDER

7.1.11

How much are you willing to pay for a hair product?

Source
I know some people are willing to pay an arm and a leg for a product. Whilst for others price is apart of the main criteria for purchasing a product. Being a student means I don't have much money to spare after books, travel rent and food to spend on beauty products so for me, price may be the deal breaker when it comes to buying products.

For the most part I don't really pay more than £5 (about $7.70 USD), although I am willing to pay quite a bit more for a decent quantity natural or organic products. The most expensive hair product I have ever bought was Curly Q's Custard which cost me £8 ($12.38 USD) for 240ml. I used the product like once before swapping it for Care Free Gold Curl Activator because although the product was expensive and practically all natural it didn't work all too well for me.

Anyway, I'm rambling on.

How much are you willing to pay for a hair product? Do you feel you have to pay for quality? Or do you feel you can also get great product on a tight budget?

Hit me up with a comment.

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design