SLIDER

25.1.11

Hair Inspiration: Alicia Keys

I remember when Alicia Keys first emerge in the mainstream music scene. I fell in love with her! But it wasn’t just her soulful music that attracted me to her… I loved her style. Not many artist looked like her at the time – if you know what I mean.

Alicia Keys has a lot of great hairstyle but for this week hair inspiration I would just like to draw attention to her cornrow styles in particular. Because, you see, Miss Keys know how to rock her rows and she is a perfect example of how versatile cornrows can be!



Classic cornrow styling – a great casual look.



These cornrow bun/up-do styles are elegant and chic.



Young, fresh and playful these styles are perfect for a night out with the girls.



I love these cornrow curly puff combination – they look cute and yet sophisticated.



This pin-up style is yet again another creative spin on cornrows – super sexy.

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design