SLIDER

16.2.11

Hair Inspiration: Tolula Adeyemi

I actually can’t believe that Miss Tolula Adeyemi has not yet graced my hair inspiration list yet!!! However, as soon as I realised this I made this post. Tolula Adeyemi is the hair inspiration this week because she knows how to work a signature style. I noticed many naturals feel the need to switch up there ‘do every couple of days but actually an interesting versatile cut can be just as striking...


The thing that I love about Tolula’s daring cut is that work on the red carpet…


Also it works on a night out…


And for an everyday casual look…


It can be styled to make her overall look be edgy


But it can still be toned down to look softer…


Tolula Adeyemi ROCKS her natural hair regardless of the situation and that's why it always works!!!

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design