SLIDER

14.4.11

Spring Hair Style

100_3414
I don’t know what to call this new hairstyle of mine. Perhaps one of you readers can give it a proper name but for now I will just call my “Spring Hairstyle Style”. I love this new style and I do think it embodies Spring – youthful, cute and fun!

What I did to achieve this hair style was: I co-washed  and detangled with TIGI Bedhead Foxy Curls; then I combed my hair out with a wide tooth comb; and applied Shea butter to sections of my hair. I wanted to do a style on stretched hair so I banded my hair but you could also use a hair dryer if you wanted to…

To style I parted off-centre and grab two chunky section of hair at the front and flat twisted them half way back on each side using a little Eco Style (although the Shea butter gives some good hold too). I pinned the flat twist down and sectioned of the hair at the back and with the rest of the hair I used a pretty banana clip to hold in place. 

You can also use any other clips or decorative pins to style. And you can definitely try this style on non-stretch hair (I just stretched for length and to see how the texture would look whilst styling). I took lots of photos of the style so tell me - what do you think?!?


100_3385100_3330
100_3387100_3386
100_3348100_3383
100_3365

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design