SLIDER

26.10.11

Puff with a Hump

This is how I wore my natural hair today. It’s pretty simple style that I wear regularly because it’s cute and easy to do!



How I achieved this style:
  • I started with wet washed and conditioned hair. I sectioned my hair and applied some Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream followed by hair oil (I’ve have made my own hair oil which is a mixture of Avocado oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Oil and Sweet Orange Essential Oil) concentrating the bulk of both the cream and oil on the ends of my hair.
  • To help define the curls and reduce frizz I applied a little Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel to the ends as well.
  • Then I sectioned of the front middle section of my hair off using an Ouchless band.
  • With the rest of my hair I applied a little Organic Root Stimulator Edge Control around my hairline and then brushed the hair into a puff
  • Finally, I created the hump by slightly twisting the ends of the front section hair and then using a bobbin pin pinning down the section in front of the puff.
What do you think of this style? Thumbs up or Thumbs down? Would you try it out? Drop me a comment!

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design