SLIDER

23.11.11

Braid Out

100_3968100_3982

This is my second attempt at a braid-out, my first attempt of a braid out was kind of a failure, to say the least (click here to see my first attempt). On my previous braid out I actually used single plaits/braids however this time I used cornrows from a cornrow style. I’m actually quite pleased at the way it turned out surprisingly. The photos aren’t the best but I managed to get a sort looser wave/curl pattern but with a lot of volume! I got some great feedback from my college buddies so I definitely will try a braid out style again.


100_3973100_3979



What do you think of my braid out? Have you tried doing a braid out? What was your experience? Will you be trying a braid out? Drop me a comment.

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design