SLIDER

6.7.12

HAIRSTYLE: High Puff


Just a quick and easy hairstyle! There is not really much to it really however I'll still give you guys a little explanation of what I did to achieve this look.




I started with freshly co-washed hair - I used my new favourite Hair One Cleanser and Conditioner For Curly Hair. I spritzed my hair with a light leave-in conditioner, Mmm... Hair Revitalizing Leave Hair Spritzer and finger comb in Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream to sections. Then I sealed my hair with Olive oil, brushed the side up with a natural bristle brushed and used a bra strap to hold up my puff (lol) and that was it really.

Obviously you can work a high puff on a twist-out, braid-out, whatever-out OR you also do a high puff with a more picked out afro so you can get a lot of variation with this one style! Anyway, I got the inspiration off of YouTuber below, so check out the video...


Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design