SLIDER

1.8.12

July Favourites

July has been so eventful for me, I have tried so many new products, diy beauty recipes, hair styles and found lots of interesting websites, vlogs + blogs. I still have many more product reviews and featured article to write up but ... I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on what I've really been feeling this month in hair, skin care, make-up and beauty...


Hair
I discovered the Mmm... Hair hair care line at the Manestream Beauty Mixtress Summer Event in June. I love going to natural hair events because you tend to discover new indenpendent beauty brand. One of the many products I bought was Mmm... Hair  Hair Revitilising Spritzer which I used daily to revitalise and condition hair especially on the second day of styling. I love this because it is light but moisturising although you hair can get a little bit sticky if you used to much. Also the bottle is really lovely and I'm nearly all out this product so definitely a favourite.

I reviewed the Hair One Cleanser and Conditioner already last month so check that out. I love this conditioner it makes my hair feel super soft and my scalp feel really clean. But like I said check out the review for my thoughts in full.

I also picked up some Bentonite Clay from the Manestream Beauty event as well and I have been using that for hair and facial masks. I can't believe I haven't tried this stuff before! It draws out all of the impurities on my face, leaving my skin refreshed and beautiful. Likewise I can use this on my hair to clarify, moisturise and give my curls definition. I will be writing a post on how do a DIY Bentonite Clay Treatment very soon...
Skin Care
Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Exfo-Brusher Wash Oil Control is what I use daily to cleanse my skin I love it because of the brush applicator.  Since I've been using it, I haven't had any blackhead and I've seen an improvement on the appearance of my pores. It doesn't really help my oily skin but I haven't found a product that has minimised oil on my t-zone and I have tried many so I still recommend this product.

I love to use The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner because it feels so cool and refreshing on my skin which is great for my puffy eyes in the morning. Also so it removes any excess oil on my skin.

black|Up Fluide Matifiant is my favourite facial moisturiser to use my under make-up as it keep my skin mattified for longer. It is really expensive though.
Make Up
I have bought a few of blush as of late because I actually don't own many. My two favourite new additions would have to be MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul MAC Powder Blush in Raizin. Warm Soul is beautiful peachy gold colour blush which gives you a beautiful summer glow. Where Raizin is a warm red-brown matte blush which I love to use for an everyday look.

For eye make-up, this month I'm loving Stila Smudge Pot in Bronze. I love to wear for it an every day subtle sunkissed bronze look. Also I am loving Maybelline Colour Tattoo Gel-Cream Eyeshadows they stay on forever as vibrant as the moment you applied them. My favourite colour has to be Turquoise Forever in this range which I used here, . Stila Brow Kit in Dark is my new favourite for defining my brows; it looks really natural and is just the right colour.

I bought some Real Technique Make Up Brushes after I read so many great review. I agree with all of the reviews I read great affordable brushes. They are so soft and I definitely seen an improvement in my make-up since I've been using them. I've got the Core Set, a blush brush and a duo fibre brush. My personal favourite are the buffing brush  and contour brush from the Core Set. Also the blush brush which I found difficult to use at first but now I love applying my blush with it.
Nails
Recently I become a nail polish fanatic. I've bought more nail polish this season in the rest on my life. With all the crazy nail art trending this season, surprisingly my favourite colours in my selection are a red-pink, hot pink and orange. Marks & Spencer Nail Polish in Flame and Plastic Pink I just love and are really inexpensive and Maybelline Forever Strong Pro in Orange Couture is beautiful bright orange.


So that pretty much sums up my favourite this month. What about you guys - what are your favourites? Have you tried any of the products listed above? Or are you going to try any of these products? Drop me a comment.

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design