SLIDER

25.10.12

HAIRSTYLES: Braidout Styles

Images from my instagram @mykinksandcurls

I decided this week I would do some stretched styling as although I love my wash'n'go's I've been battling with single strand knots. So this week I've been moisturising and braiding my hair at night then doing braid out styles during the day. I loved the results because stretched out styles give you so much more length to play with and a lot more volume.  And because my hair is stretch I'm a lot less likely to get annoying fairy knots.






I think my braid-outs are definitely improving though. My tips for getting a good braid out are - 1. Be mindful of the direction of the braid and how it sits as this determines where the hair will sit in the braid-out style and 2. For best result braid on damp moisturised hair.

What do you think of think?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design