SLIDER

4.10.12

PRODUCT REVIEW: Mmm... Hair Conditioning Balm

Price: from £9.95 for 300ml (available from mmmhair.co.uk and The Woollen Head Company)

What It Says: Shines, Conditions & Helps to Seal to Moisture

Mmm Deep Conditioning Balm is specially formulated to help improve shine & control dry and course hair. It can be used to when heat styling, to smooth fly-away hair & may increase silk, soft feel to your tresses.

Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Coco Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Olea Europea (Olive) Oil, Camelia Sinensis (Camelia Seed) Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil). Essential Oils: Aniba Rosaeadora (Rosewood), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) & Daucus carota (Carrot seed). Benzyl benzoate*, Citonellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*.
(*Naturally occuring in essential oils.)



What I Say: The Mmm... Hair Conditioning Balm is a thick yellow butter which you can apply as either a moisture sealant or as a hot oil  treatment. However, I have been using it for the past few months predominately as a moisture sealant and I really really like it!

Before I found out about the Mmm... Hair Conditioning Balm, I was using Olive oil as my sealant and although that worked - I enjoy using this balm a lot more. I like this balm because it easier to work and not as messy as applying an oil to the hair. But also because when I apply it to my hair, it stays soft and moisturised for so much longer. My curls also tend to be a bit more defined with less frizz after using this product as well.

Another great thing about this product is a little goes a long way! I go through a lot of tubs and bottles of moisturisers and leave-ins so I thought I would finished this product within one, at most two months but I've still got plenty product left and its been at least 4 months now. You only need to apply the tiniest amount for the balm to conditioned/moisturised hair - the amount pictured  above is enough to do my hair. Although beware of using too much of this product because it can make your hair greasy as opposed to moisturised. Additionally, to get the best out of this sealant you have to use a good moisturiser or leave-in underneath it.

To be honest, I have no negative comments about this product - it works well, contains great ingredients and it's well priced because of the amount usage you get out it and the quality of the product.

Bottom line: Two Thumb Ups!

Rating: 5 out of 5


Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design