SLIDER

19.11.12

Product Junkie Anonymous: Make Up Edition

I have an obsession with beauty products.

I don't know when it started but I have amassed so many beauty products, its starting to become ridiculous. 

The worse thing is I only tend to use on a few favourite item on a regular basis! And maybe a couple other items when I go for a night out - which let me tell you, does not happen often :-|
I took some photos of some of my make up collection:





And like I said this is just some of my makeup. I got tired before I could photograph my vast collection of nailpolishes, eyeshadows and mascaras etc.

I've decide that I'm going to find a way to use and get rid of some of these item. So from this week onward I'm going to include more posts on make-up including reviews and make-up looks I've tried out. Sound good? Let me know what you think.

How big is beauty product collection? Drop me a comment.

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design