SLIDER

14.11.12

Style Inspiration: Thandie Newton at the Hope Rising! Benefit


I just love this outfit Thandie Newton wore to the Rising Hope! Benefit in Toronto, Canada. Thandie Newton was wearing a gorgeous jumpsuit from the Jewel by Hope Spring/Summer Collection paired with some gorgeous metallic Jimmy Choo's and chic messy bun hairstyle. Thandie's look probably cost a pretty penny so I wanted to recreate this look for the fashion conscientious on a budget.


Night Time Look

For the night time I paired up this stunning patterned electric blue jumpsuit with metallic accessories  mimicking the way Thandie Newton wore her outfit. The outfit is easy to recreate just pair statement jewellery and accessories with your favourite jumpsuit for instant chic. For make-up I would do a bold lip colour with either a hot pink, fuchsia or a purple hue. And to finish the look pull your hair up in a messy bun al la Thandie.



Day Time Look


To translate Thandie's look into a more casual daytime outfit. I would wear a a jumpsuit with a longer length sleeve or a different neckline. I paired this jumpsuit with a matching neutral (tan) accessories including flat shoes for comfort. A great alternative to a messy bun is a high puff for those of us with shorter tresses who still want the wow factor. I would do some natural fresh looking make-up with a rosy cheek colour and wine coloured nails, to finish the look.


What do you think of Thandie Newton's outfit? What do you think of my Thandie inspired outfits?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design