SLIDER

5.12.12

November Favourites featuring Curly Q's, Premae & M.A.C.


Here are my favourite haircare, skincare and make-up products from the month of November! This month I've kind of been sticking to my haircare staples hence the lack of hair products. And as promised I wanted to include more beauty products since I'm a bit of a beauty junkie too. So here's my list for last month, enjoy!





Curly Q's Coconut Dream Moisturising Conditioner
from £9.00 for 480ml
available from British Curlies and Afrotherapy

This conditioner is meant for children but I have been using this for the past month for my wash-n-go's. The reason why I picked this up for personal use is because I was looking for something had natural ingredients, was affordable(ish) and would be super moisturising to my dry curls. I can honestly say this does work like a dream - my hair after using this is super soft, defined and moisturised. All you have to do is apply this to your hair whilst it's wet for a couple of minutes, not long and this will get working so quickly. This is amazing conditioner something I would definitely use again and I would recommend this for use on adult or children's hair!


Rating: 4.5 out of 5


Premae Skincare Range
from £13.50
available from Premae Skincare

Premae is an allergen free, natural skincare range. I discovered this product line at the Beauty Within Me's seminar this summer. However with the sheer amount products I owned I didn't get around to trying them out until November. I have unbelievably oily skin so I was recommended products from Balance Rescue range which includes a facial wash, tonique/toner, serum/primer and a moisturiser. The Balance Rescue face wash is gentle enough on my skin to not irritate my face but firm enough to clean my face of oil, make-up and pollution. I love the Balance Rescue Tonique because applied to the skin it's unbelievably soothing and refreshing but clears away any residue that hasn't been washed away by the cleanser. Additionally it really helps to prevent blackheads and  puffy morning eyes. The Smoothie Serum is absolutely amazing to - it is a light moisturiser and primer that you can apply before you put on your make-up. I love it because it hydrates my skin without be greasy and it has a balancing effect on my usually oil ridden face. The whole range is fragrance with natural Lemon grass which I can't get enough of. I definitely recommend range to any with sensitive or problem skin.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balm Stain
from £7.99
available from major beauty outlets

I love these lip balm stains because they are like the ultimate make-up lip product hybrid - part lip crayon, part balm and part stain. I own two of these in shades; Lovesick (lovely hot fuschia pink) and Cherish (light barbie pink) but I also really like Honey which is a gorgeous nude pink and Crush which is a beautiful on-trend dark berry hue. These balm stains apply super easily, they have brilliant colour pay off and they last like forever on my lips without being too heavy. My only one dislike on this product is the funny mint fragrance which is a bit peculiar to say the list - nevertheless theses balms are definitely worth checking out!

Rating: 4 out of 5


Mac Gilty SkinSheen Bronzer Stick - Surf, Baby Collection
for £20.70
from Debenhams

It is unbelievably hard to find a good bronzer for women of colour. I scoured the net to search out something the would complement my skin tone and Mac's Gilty Bronzer was a reoccurring search result. The packaging is reminiscent of  a cheap version of Nars Multiples, however I do love this product despite that fact. When you first apply the stick bronzer the colour can look a bit intense but the colour blends out beautifully for a sun kissed summer tan look this winter. This is a staple in my make-up bag this winter!

Rating: 4 out of 5


Have you tried any of these products? Will you be? What are your November favourites? Drop me a comment.

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design