SLIDER

10.4.13

PRODUCT REVIEW: FroHer Brazilian Beauty Softening Hair Butter

Price: £14.99 for 250g. Available from Curly Emporium.

What It Says: Moisturising rainforest plants with Pracaxi Berry conditioner.
High conditioning butters. Leaves hair silky soft. Apply as required. For kinky hair: ideal for use on pressed styles or to seal water based products.

Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinfera (Grape) Seed Oil,Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)Oil, TheobromaCacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Copernicia Cerifera (Canauba) Wax, BertholletiaExelsa Seed Oil* source Brazil nuts, Cetearyl Alcohol* source coconut,Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil* source brazilian pracaxi berry, StearoylInulin* source chicory roots, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, TheobromaGrandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Limonene, Parfum (Fragrance), GlycerylOleate* source corn starch and oleic acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate*source vitamin C, Citric Acid, Linalool, C175810 (Copper ChlorophyllinComplex), Helianthus Anuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citral.



What I say: I love this product! The ingredients are top notch; it contains 99% natural ingredients. It smells quite natural which I like. The texture at first seems a bit gritty however bits melt as soon as you warm it up in your palm.  This hair butter works so well for me as a sealant, all I need is the smallest amount and it keeps my hair moisturised and soft. I'm guessing it would work as a good hot oil treatment heated up or pre-poo treatment as well but I haven't tried it as that as of yet. My only gripe with this product is that it's a bit pricey however this one pot has lasted me so long that I absolutely think it worth it!

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 A nearly perfect product for me!

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design