SLIDER

30.5.13

MAKE-UP & HAIR OF THE DAY: Oceanic Blue Eyes & Wash 'N' Go Hair

Today, I planned to filmed a tutorial on how I do my Wash'n'Go's but when I looked back on the footage it just wasn't as great as I hope so... I scrapped it in order to do my usual blog post instead. So, today I decided to a Wash 'n' Go because it is quick, easy and I never usually wear my hair just 'out'. I also created this make-up look with the Wet'n'Wilds "I Love Matte" and "Blue Had Me Hello" palette since I bought them recently but never really got the chance to play with them yet. I really like this look because it ultra bright, bold and blue - I went out with this look and I noticed a lot of looks (I hope for good reasons). Anyway on on the photos and products I used...


FACE
Foundation - Revlon Colorstay Foundation Combination/Oily in 400 Caramel
Concealer - MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC45
Translucent Powder (Under Eye) - Ben Nye Banana Powder
Setting Powder - Black Opal Oil Absorbing Pressed Powder in 03 Cappucino
Blusher - MAC Powder Blush in Sunbasque

LIPS
Lipstick - NYX Round Lipstick in Indian Pink LSS550
Lipgloss - NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Natural


EYES 
Eyebrows - Beauty UK Simply Define Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
Inner Corner - Light Silver/Blue "Browbone" Eyeshadow from the "Blue Had Me At Hello"  Wet n Wild Palette
Lid Colour - Shimmery Teal "Eyelid" Eyeshadow from the "Blue Had Me At Hello" layered over the
Green "Eyelid" Eyeshadow from the "I Love Matte" Wet n Wild Palettes
 Midtone (Crease) - Medium Blue "Crease" Eyeshadow from the "I Love Matte" Wet n Wild Palette
Outer V  - Purple "Definer" Eyeshadow from the "I Love Matte" Wet n Wild Palette
Transition - Tan "Eyelid" Eyeshadow  from the "I Love Matte" Wet n Wild Palette
Eyeliner - Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black
False Lashes - Eyelure Naturalites 116
Mascara - Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless
Bottom Lashline - Accessorize Eyeliner in Petrol Blue

HAIR 
I co-washed my hair with Curly Q's Coconut Dream Moisturising Conditioner. Then I blotted my hair dry with a towel afterwards. After I applied Taliah Waajid The Great Detangler leave-in conditioner and Curly Curl Cream to sections of my hair by raking and finger combing it in. Finally I sealed the ends of my hair with Naturally Simple's Moisturemax Butter. I left my hair to dry for a while and added a part.

What do you think of the make-up and hair?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design