SLIDER

7.6.13

PRODUCT REVIEW: Naturally Simple Moisturemax Butter

"Not all sealants are created equal. Believe me, it's true...." 
I never actually thought it made a difference which one I used until I started using the Naturally Simple Haircare Moisturemax Butter... and I noticed a major change in the way my hair felt! 


Naturally Simple Haircare described the Moisturemax Butter as "an incredibly light and creamy mix of emollient oils and butters that have been whisked to a light, easily absorbed consistency and designed to give the hair maximum moisture and shine. The light texture makes this butter ideal for braid & loc wearers to use without having to worry about heavy build-up...."

My hair felt super amazingly fantastically soft after using this. In fact I didn't think my hair had the ability to be that soft and this was only after my first use. This stuff keeps my hair really nicely moisturised too. I like to use it on my Wash 'n' Go's, twists and twist-outs. 
And the consistency is so light and creamy, they were not lying on the description. The Moisturemax Butter instantly starts to melt in your fingers and absorbs quickly into your hair  - giving the hair a nice sheen without leaving your hair greasy at all. 

Another great thing about this product is that is 100% natural ingredient with no synthetic ingredients at all. The Moisturemax Butter is a blend of Organic Raw Shea Butter, Organic Avocado Butter, Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, and Vitamin E Oil. 

This hair butter retails at £8 for 100ml and £5 for 50ml which is a little bit pricey but I guess this is justified because of the organic and natural ingredients. Personally I would like a bit more product for the price but I respect that this is a handmade product by a small business.

Overall, I'm in love with the results given by this product and I would give it a 4.75 out of 5.

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design