SLIDER

10.6.13

PRODUCT REVIEW: Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream (Updated)

Originally posted 11/02/2011
Price: £4.99 (for 6 Fl Oz.), £11.99 for (16 Fl Oz)

What they say: For Curly, Kinky, Wavy and Coily hair textures.

Curly Curl Cream: Non-greasy herbal hair cream that revitalizes curls and eliminates frizz. Conditions and nourishes hair while adding shine and moisturise. Holds hair and styles in place. Easily shampoos out with no build up.

Ingredients: Deionized water (agua), Peg-75 Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Sage extract, DMDM Hydantoin, Vegetable Glycerin, Burdoc Protein, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexyl, Trideceth-6 Fragrance (parfum)



What I’d say: This is my first time using Taliah Waajid’s products. I absolutely love this product! It does exactly what it says on the container and it is possibly the best curl cream I have ever used. It has to be one of my favourite products and I definitely will be repeating my purchase…

I think it works well for because it has such a thick creamy consistency which my hair loves. It beautifully defines my kinks and curls and it minimalizes frizz. You don’t have to use much of it to get your desired results however I wish I could purchase this product in a bigger quantity. As far as conditioning and nourishing goes my hair felt overly moist and soft whilst I was using it. And I realise when I use this curl cream I don’t need to use as much gel on my hair.

Also you can use to achieve great results with twist and twist out. It's such a versatile product for me.

Bottom line: This product is an absolute all round winner for me!

Rating: 4 out of 5 (Previously 5 out of 5 but I remarked it lower because the ingredients aren't the best)
100_2897


Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design