SLIDER

16.7.13

PRODUCT REVIEW: Naturally Simple Moisturemax Spritz


I've never been a big fan of leave-in conditioner. Why? Because they tend to be expensive, watery and never seem to make a difference in my hair. When I picked up the Naturally Simple 3-Step Kit I wasn't sure if this was going to be any different... but I was definitely most pleasantly surprised. 

The Naturally Simple Moisturemax Spritz is a natural light moisturising leave-in conditioner spritz; the moisturemax spritz is a described "a light, fresh spritz containing rosewater which has been infused with green tea extract, designed to quench your thirsty strands and impart moisture to the the hair shaft itself". Sounds good, innit.

Where do I start with this product? I don't know where to begin singing it praises... This product is super moisturising - I love it! I love using this on my wash and go hair but also on my protective styles too. It kept my hair moisturised all day and all night. Whilst I was using this spritz I reached for no other leave-in or moisturiser; and let me tell you as a recovering product junkie who hoards hair products that is definitely saying something. In fact I'd goes as far to say I was quite sad when I had finished this product.

At £6.50 for 250ml of product this leave-in, the Naturally Simple Moisturemax Spritz isn't the cheapest however I do feel you get what you pay for brilliant results and 100% natural ingredients. All in all, this another product from Naturally Simple  I could easily repurchase without much hesitation. Another great product from Naturally Simple, I rate it 4.75 out of 5.

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design