SLIDER

29.1.15

3 Must Try Hair Cleanser for Natural Hair

I have to admit that cleansers and shampoos do not get a lot of love from me and it's not that I don't use or like shampoos and cleansers. It's because as a kinky curly haired chica I tend to go through conditioners 10 times as fast a cleansers; it can takes me months to get through a bottle of shampoo whilst conditioners sometimes only last me a matter of weeks but I digress. A lot of concentration in the natural hair boot camp tends to centred around moisturising and conditioner washing (or co-washing) the hair however to really deal with the issue of product build-up you need a good cleanser. Whether you are following the Curly Girl (No-Poo) Method, Keep It Simple Sista Method or building your regime make sure you have a good cleanser in regime so without further adieu I present to you my must try natural hair cleansers!


1. My DNA Sulfate Free Shampoo is also a great shampoo that does not strip the hair but leaves it feeling oh so soft, smooth and clean. This one is a great one for those of you that don't like/use sulfates in your product but still like you shampoo to lather.

2. Roux Porosity Control Shampoo is the perfect shampoo for chemically treated, coloured, bleached hair. This is what I used after I my hair was feeling weak after I had dyed and dyed it. Not only does it work to strengthen and treat damaged porous hair but it cleanses the hair without stripping it and leaves it feeling soft - yes you heard right, my hair feels soft after using it!

3. DevaCurl No-Poo Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser. I was longing to try DevaCurl for the longest and time and was lucky enough to find the trial set in TK Maxx for £20! I wasn't too hot for the other product in the set but I did love the DevaCurl Cleanser. It smells kinda herbal which is quite different and it favours more  of a conditioner in texture but it is still amazing cleanser! Your scalp and hair feels so clean after using this and not stripped as well. This one is a great pick for those of you following the Curly Girl (No-Poo) Method.

What are your favourite cleanser and shampoos? Let me know in the comments.

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design